Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Feels

You know that feeling?
That feeling you feel what you're about to feel before you actually feel it. You know something's coming but you don't know when or how. You know it's just coming. You know that feeling? 
Yea that feeling makes me feel anxious.

I remember there was a strange calm when the semester began. Very strange. I was so used to having stuff to do all the time so when I didn't I felt like I was forgetting something. But let me tell you I truly miss those days. Crossing the middle of the semester into the next half is like....I don't even know.

But I do know as we approach finals I can feel the actual feeling I was dreading. Everything is coming at me full force and with so many things to do both in and outside of school...*sigh* lets just say I'm looking forward to winter break.

 Sometimes it's nice to get away from everything and just relax for a moment and think about other things before you get back into your work. So here are some refreshing images for your pleasure. But maybe you're not in school. But still it's the middle of the week and you're trying to cross over to the other side that I'd like to call the weekend. We are all fighting the same battle here. So let's get to the other side together.










How are you feeling right now?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. nice
    my new post here
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. I know resolution can be challenging to keep. :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! After all, “a writer is, after all, only half her book. The other half is the reader and from the reader the writer learns.”

 
site design by designer blogs